1997 March 18 Jocelyn Elders, "Prostitution Conference Talk"
- 1997 April 8 Bill Dobbs, Dan Tvedt, Robert Peters, "Allen
- 1997 April 15 Arthur Dong, filmmaker, "Licensed to Kill"
- 1997 April 22 Doug Kieso, founder, Students for Truth in
Justice, "Crime Policy"
- 1997 April 29 Jeremy Bigwood, Photojournalist, "With the Tupac
- 1997 May 13 Blake Reigle and Mark Rabe, Irvine High
freshmen, "Skateboard Park Drive"
- 1997 May 20 Jeff Streed and John Murphy, co-editors,
Multi-Anti, "A new issue of Multi-Anti"
- 1997 May 27 Quyen Pham, Minh Tran (plaintiffs); Robin Toma, Mark
Silverstein, ACLU; Korean American UCI student; "Police
- 1997 June 3 Jessica Castro, United Neighborhoods; Mark R. Lopez,
School Watch/SENTRY; Robert G. Mendoza, Attorney, United Neighborhoods;
Clarence Massey & Ann Marie Williams, Legal Redress Committee, OC NAACP;
Nicole Inouye, Asian Pacific Student Alliance; Daniel C. Tsang, Alliance
Working for Asian Rights and Empowerment; "Testimony before Calif.
Advisory Cttee to the U.S. Civil Rights Commission"
On Jan. 4, 1994, we broadcast portions of Noam Chomsky's lecture, and introductory
remarks by William H. Schaap and Louis Wolf at Covert Action
Quarterly's 15th Anniversary held on December 10, 1993, in
Washington, D.C. An audiotape of the entire event is available directly
from Covert Action Quarterly, 1500 Massachusetts Ave NW, #732,
Washington, D.C. 20005, USA, for US$10.
On various dates, we broadcast the lecture given September 23, 1994 at
Midnight Special Bookstore in Santa Monica, Calif., by former
CIA officer Philip Agee and CovertAction Quarterly
co-founder Louis Wolf. The entire audiotape spans two hours.
Audiotapes of the Agee/Wolf lecture and other programs listed above
available from Daniel Tsang, PO Box 28977,
Santa Ana CA 92799-8977, USA; or send queries online below.
For KUCI's homepage, click here: KUCI. For
related resources, including a list of selected writings by the show's
host, check out the Alternative Research Home Page: Alt.
Feedback encouraged on Subversity, call (949) 597-9766
e-mail to email@example.com.
To return to the Subversity Home Page, click here: Subversity Home Page